Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Add some dirt to your sound without sacrificing clarity.
The Microtubes X7 is the company's solution to that problem in a very compact, yet flexible form: The signal is split by two variable low pass and high pass filters at the very very beginning. The high pass signal (mostly mids and treble) is distorted with a CMOS chip, just like older Microtubes pedals. The low-pass signal (all bass) is left clean and then compressed.
Letting the high side be all crunch, attack, and rich harmonics while mixing back the compressed lows to add gargantuan size to the overall mix. The result is some remarkable, almost unlimited fullness, size, aggression, and definition, regardless of how old the strings, and boomy or thin instruments. The Microtubes X7 offers all of this plus a 4-band graphic equalizer with perfectly tailored mid controls for maximum flexibility, with unbalanced parallel, affected and direct outputs.
Call or click to order today!
Microtubes X7 Distortion Bass Effects Pedal Specifications:Controls / High Side
- High Pass Frequency: controls the cutoff frequency to be
- distorted, ranging from 100Hz (for thicker, fuzzier saturation) or
- 1kHz for ultra-sharp definition.
- High Drive: Sets the amount of distortion for the high pass side.
- High Level: Sets the output volume of the distorted high-pass
- Low Pass Frequency: controls the cutoff frequency to be mixed
- back to the high-pass side. Ranging from 50Hz (for only
- sub-bass) and 500Hz to preserve some clean mids.
- Low Comp: Sets the amount of compression for the low-pass
- Low Level: Sets the output volume of the low-pass signal.
- Master: Sets the overall volume of the unit.
- Low shelf: +-12dB @ 80 Hz
- 500 Hz: +-12dB
- 1 kHz: +-12dB
- High shelf: +-12dB @ 5 kHz
- Input: 1/4" connector for the instrument.
- Input Impedance: 1M_ impedance.
- Parallel Output: hard-wired copy of the input via 1/4" connector.
- Output: 1/4" connector for the amplifier or next effect in the chain.
- Direct Output: Balanced output via XLR connector. When the
- pedal is engaged it features a low pass filter to perfectly sculpt
- the distorted signal for direct applications.
- Output Impedance: 1k_.
- 9VDC: Center negative, regulated 9VDC only.
- Current Consumption: 70mA
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.