- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV 40 112 40 Watt 1x12 Guitar Combo
Condition 1 - Mint
- J07711 004000000 J07711004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For either intimate gigs or louder concerts, the DV 40 112 always sounds great. It has a very simple and effective control section that gives this am...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A versatile and easy-to-use 1x12 combo that works from the bedroom to the club.
For either intimate gigs or louder concerts, the DV 40 112 always sounds great. It has a very simple and effective control section that gives this amp a great versatility with a wide range of clean and distorted tones for any musical style.
Very often guitarists like to add an overdrive pedal to the clean channel for their distorted sound. On channel DV Mark included a convenient onboard overdrive pedal circuit, with more controls than a simple pedal, with complete and effective EQ, gain and master control. This amp features the next generation of digital reverb that sounds sweet, warm and natural.
The DV 40 112 also features a dual voltage switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter.
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: one ECC83 (preamp); one ECC83, two EL34 (power amp)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Controls: Gain, master volume, bass, mid, high (independent); presence, reverb (universal)
- Speakers: 2x12" DV Mark Neoclassic
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Footswitchable reverb
- Dimensions: 18" x 22.8" x 10.6"
- Weight: 35.71 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.