- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tape Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J01415 004000000 J01415004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rich, lush tape delay in an incredibly small box. 3 flavors of tape age let you choose how dark and gritty the repeats will get while filter and modu...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A compact and powerful delay that offers a multitude of tonal options.
Rich, lush tape delay in an incredibly small box. 3 flavors of tape age let you choose how dark and gritty the repeats will get while filter and modulation controls allow for even more fine tuning. Tap tempos with ratio multiplier mean rhythms like dotted eights are all at your fingertips.
Now with an analog dry path, the Tape Delay is packed with features, all accessible from the advanced configuration mode. Presets can store all your settings and be recalled at the touch of a button, making switching live fast and easy.
- Killer Sound Quality - The Signal to Noise ratio is around 103 dB
- Tap Tempo with Ratios - Use tap tempo to set the Tape Delays speed; the ratio selection makes fast tempos and triplet based phase times easy
- True Bypass and Trails. - The Empress Tape Delay Pedal employs true bypass, or you can choose to use buffered bypass with trails
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
- Analog Dry - The dry signal path is all analog
- Advanced Configuration - let you customize the tape delay to suit your needs
- Blips - Activate blips to get crazy sounds when you move the tape head around while playing
- Presets - Advanced configuration allow you to run with 0, 2 or 3 presets
- Relay Bypass - Using a relay for bypass means quieter switching and, if the pedal loses power, your signal will still pass unharmed
- Filter - Hi pass or low pass the delayed signal
- Modulation - Add a little or a lot of modulation, or none at all!
- Four Year Warranty - The Empress Tape Delay Pedal comes with a two-year warranty. Read our Warranty for details. You can extend the warranty to 4 years by simply registering online
- The Empress Tape Delay Pedal runs on standard 9V negative tip DC power, but can safely accept up to 18V. It draws about 280mA
Add it to your board today.
- Input Impedance 1Meg
- Output Impedance 1K
- Power Input Voltage 9 - 18 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption 280mA
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector 1/4" Jack
- Output connector 1/4" Jack
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 4.5" x 2" x 3.5"
- Weight: 1 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.