- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
H9 Core Harmonizer Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J06216 004000000 J06216004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The H9 features a simple, one-knob user interface which allows easy Effect Editing and Preset Selection. Two onboard Footswitches let you change Pres...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The ultimate time-based signal processor.
The H9 features a simple, one-knob user interface which allows easy Effect Editing and Preset Selection. Two onboard Footswitches let you change Presets, Tap Tempo, and Bypass with your feet during live performance.
While the H9 is fully controllable via its front panel, a free editor/librarian, H9 Control, can be downloaded to your Mac, PC or iOS device. Use the H9 Control app for live editing, creating and managing presets, and changing system settings.
H9 even connects via Bluetooth to iPods, iPhones and iPads for wireless live control.
- Tremendous sound quality
- Fully programmable
- Bulk editm from app
- Bluetooth compatible
The first name in delay reimagined. order today.
- Input impedance: 600 kOhms (mono or stereo)
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4 in. stereo phone jack
- Mini USB: Use 2.0 cables only
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power Supply included (see below)
- Power: 9 VDC, 500 mA, center pin (+)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.25 x 4.65 x 1.96 in. (133 x 118 x 50 mm)
- Weight: 1.53 lb., 0.7 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.