- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PitchFactor Harmonizer Guitar Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- 581708 004000000 581708004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PitchFactor Harmonizer pedal gives you Eventide's 10 best pitch-changing effects from the past 36 years without compromising quality or flexibili...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Gives you 10 signature effects for maximum tonal tweaking.
The PitchFactor Harmonizer pedal gives you Eventide's 10 best pitch-changing effects from the past 36 years without compromising quality or flexibility. This plug-and-play expression pedal gives you control over the wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. The Pitchfactor Harmonizer supports instrument or line-level inputs and outputs.
The Eventide PitchFactor plays well with others and adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals. The Eventide PitchFactor Harmonizer Pedal is also easy to upgrade-you can download new software from the internet and install via USB.
- 10 of Eventide's signature stereo or mono pitch and delay effects:
- H910 / H949
- Up to 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting and up to 1.5 seconds of stereo delay
- Studio quality sound
- Guitar- or bass-compatible
- Built-in Tuner
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Input impedance: 500 kOhms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: 1/4 in. stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power Supply included (see below)
- Power: 9V DC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 7-1/2 in. x 4-4/5 in. x 2-1/8 in. D
- Weight: 2 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.