- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
5150III 50W 2x12 6L6 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Ivory 190839658531
- #K76897 006002004 K76897006002004
6-Month* financing available.
Brimming with brawny tone, the EVH 5150III 50W 6L6 212 combo is arena-sized sound in a Celestion-powered compact package for more convenient transpor...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get massive tone and stage-ready power from a portable 2x12 combo.
Brimming with brawny tone, the EVH 5150III 50W 6L6 212 combo is arena-sized sound in a Celestion-powered compact package for more convenient transport.
Redesigned with versatile, all-new independent dual-concentric controls that allow for gain and volume level matching, this 50-watt tube combo amp boasts three channels for any playing style— crisp cleans, raw crunch or searing leads.
Delivering a full-spectrum of tone, channel one features pristine cleans, channel two kicks in with overdrive and heavy gain similar to the EVH 5150III 100S, while channel three oozes with liquid distortion. Channels one and two each have dual concentric gain/volume controls, with shared EQ (low, mid, high). Channel three has its own gain, volume and EQ (low, mid, high) controls. All three channels also have global presence, resonance and reverb controls.
Loaded with dual 12” custom special designed EVH Celestion speakers to enhance and refine both your sound and your style, this combo amp also has seven JJ ECC83 (12AX7) preamp tubes, two JJ 6L6 power tubes and front-panel adjustable power output from 50 watts down to one watt.
Other features include a single input, rear-panel selectable output impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms) with a pair of parallel speaker outputs, rear-panel MIDI input and preamp output, rear-panel effects loop and headphone jack (mutes power amp), and a four-button footswitch that controls all three channels and reverb for easy onstage switching.
The cabinet is constructed out of birch with special internal baffling for tight and increased bass response. Wrapped in stylish Black or Ivory vinyl, the EVH 5150III 50W 6L6 212 Combo is finished off with vintage-style chicken-knobs, red LED jewel indicator, molded black plastic top handle and pop-out casters. A high-quality fitted cover is available as an EVH Accessory.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: seven 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Three channels: clean, crunch, lead
- Single input
- Speakers: 2x12 Celestion G12M
- Controls: Channel 1: Independent Volume and Gain w/ shared Low, Mid, and High; Channel 2: Independent Volume and Gain w/ shared Low, Mid, High; Channel 3: Independent Volume, Gain, Low, Mid, and High with Power Level, Reverb and Global Presence and Resonance for All
- Cabinet: 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- Two spring-loaded side handles and one molded plastic top handle
- 4-Button EVH 1/4" footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.