Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb 100W 2x12 Celestion NEO Creamback Amplifier Blondetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb 100W 2x12 Celestion NEO Creamback Amplifier Blonde
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Digitally powered to deliver warm, classic tube sound.
The result is tubeless Twin Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. The reverb control has been modified to provide easier fine tuning at lower settings. Perhaps most notably, even with all these features and more, the Tone Master Twin Reverb is in fact about only half the weight of an all-tube Twin.
The blonde vinyl covering elegantly evokes classic early-’60s Fender vibe, and front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations captured with Shure SM57 and Sennheiser MD421 microphones, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Two Celestion Neo Creamback speakers
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with two impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V–240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
Get 200 watts of upgraded power to reproduce classic tube tones.
Tone Master Twin Reverb 100W 2x12 Celestion NEO Creamback Amplifier Specifications:Accessories
- 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 200W into 4 ohm (simulates 85W Tube Amp performance)
- Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Reverb, Tremolo
- Line Out
- One - (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- Cabinet Material
- Lightweight Solid Pine
- Amplifier Covering
- Blonde Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Jewel
- Red (Power), Red/Amber (Warmup), Amber (Mute)
- Front Panel
- Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Two - 12" Celestion® NEO Creamback
- Total Impedance
- 4 ohms
- Amp Height
- 20.24" (51.41 cm)
- Amp Width
- 26.15" (66.4 cm)
- Amp Depth
- 10.375" (21.9 cm)
- Amp Weight
- 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.