- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BE-100 Deluxe 100W Tube Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- L58643 004000000 L58643004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For over a decade Dave Friedman's "BE" circuit has been hailed as the epitome of British tone. In recent years, this tonal infusion has made the BE-1...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) This 3-channel, 100W marvel delivers the legendary BE tone with more versatility than ever.
For over a decade Dave Friedman's "BE" circuit has been hailed as the epitome of British tone. In recent years, this tonal infusion has made the BE-100 the most popular and sought after 100 Watt boutique amp by a mile. The BE-100 Deluxe, like its little brother the BE-50 Deluxe, takes this BE circuit to a whole new level.
All of the astoundingly flexible and gorgeous-sounding tonal characteristics of the original BE-100 are on tap with the new deluxe model. The deluxe version is now a fully featured, three-channel amp. An additional gain and master for the HBE channel; a plexi clean channel borrowed from the coveted Smallbox amp; and new tone shaping tools including a response switch, thump frequency switch and thump knob are just some of the features at your disposal with Dave's new flagship amp.
BE and HBE Overdrive Channels
Friedman’s BE and HBE drive channels have earned their reputation for high-gain crunch, clarity and nuance. The deluxe model doubles this up with two separate gain and masters, allowing you to explore the wide spectrum of each circuit.
Smallbox Plexi Channel
The BE-100 Deluxe boasts a completely new clean channel inspired by the plexi channel of the Smallbox amp. Not only does it clean up nicely, but it can bring out that iconic plexi grit which can be shaped using the gain, volume and three band EQ controls.
Flexible Master Section
The BE-100 Deluxe not only grants you complete control of the three pre-amp channels, but the critical power section as well. This astounding flexibility starts on the front panel where you’re able to tune the amp’s overall character with a presence knob, three position switches for frequency and response, as well as a thump knob control. Every player is different in a variety of unique ways. These tools allow you to finely sculpt the overall tone of the power section to your liking - think of it as an EQ for your power amp.
Transparent Effects Loop
Effects loops can be suck tone. Dave has un-sucked this problem with the most transparent effects loop in the business. Plug into it, and you won't even know it's there!
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: five 12AX7 (preamp); four EL34
- Three channels
- Handwired in the USA
- BE channel: Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with the HBE channel)
- HBE channel: Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with the BE channel)
- Plexi channel: Gain, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and fat switch
- C45 voicing switch (BE / HBE channel)
- Saturation switch: adds saturation
- Voice switch: varies top end response
- Gain structure switch: Lowers gain of BE / HBE channel
- Ultra-transparent series effects loop
- Response switch: varies negative feedback
- Frequency switch: changes frequency of the Thump knob
- Thump knob - varies lowered response of amp
- Two-button footswitch for channel selections
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance selector switch
- Custom USA-made transformers
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 8.75" x 29.25" x 12.25"
- Weight: 43 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.