- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MG-800 Magellan 800W Bass Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- L70768 004000000 L70768004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by the courage and spirit of exploration, the Genzler Amplification Magellan 800 represents the pinnacle in the next generation in lightweig...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) This super-portable, two-channel bass head is ready for adventure.
Inspired by the courage and spirit of exploration, the Genzler Amplification Magellan 800 represents the pinnacle in the next generation in lightweight, high-output, versatile bass amplification. With years of research, design and manufacturing expertise, they've developed this model utilizing stringent design parameters for form, function, fit and finish. The result is an 800 watt, professional, tour-class bass guitar amplifier weighing only 6.25 lb!
This is exactly what players have come to expect from the Genzler design team — performance, versatility and reliability. From natural, pristine, transparent reproduction of the bass instrument to classic, vintage harmonic textures with "weighted feel to the notes," the MG-800 provides the tonal palette needed to cover all of the bassist’s amplifier requirements.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 800W @ 4 Ohms; 400W @ 8 Ohms
- Two channels: Clean (pristine and articulate); Drive (a more driven tonal signature and harmonic texture)
- Dual-Curve Variable Contour Circuitry: Curve A — Classic to Modern — Mid Scoop Curve; Curve B — Thicker to Vintage — Low-Mid Bump w/Tapered Top End; Flat Position — Full Bypass
- Active 3-Band EQ with parametric mid control
- Signal mute switch
- Input pad switch
- Thermal-sensing, variable-speed fan cooling
- All brushed, aircraft-grade aluminum chassis with extruded aluminum front panel
- Dimensions: 11.25” x 10.5” x 3”
- Weight: 6.25 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.