Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Jackson Audio Jackson Audio Broken Arrow v2- MIDI Condition 2 - Blemished 190839924476true false
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Jackson Audio Jackson Audio Broken Arrow v2- MIDI Condition 2 - Blemished 190839924476$223.20
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An overdrive platform giving guitarists an incredible range of tones.
The Jackson Audio Broken Arrow v2- MIDI is a full overdrive platform that’s designed to give guitarists an incredible range of overdriven tones with innovative features. The Broken Arrow features 4 presets for clipping options, an innovative gain adjustment feature that Jackson calls Gain Cycle, and a 3-band active EQ that provides players with maximum tonal flexibility.To top it off, Jackson added the Mosfet boost circuit that can be found on their top-selling Prism preamp pedal.
There are two sections of the Broken Arrow—the overdrive circuit and the boost circuit. The boost circuit is in its own true bypass loop, which means it can be used independently of the Drive circuit. The 4 presets available are each EQ’d slightly different to allow it to alter how it interacts with the overdrive circuit in the Broken Arrow or any other pedal in your rig.
The overdrive circuit a is a soft-clipping overdrive circuit designed in the same vein as the admired TS-808. The distinction between the TS-808 and the Broken Arrow is that there is no set “mid-hump” in the Broken Arrow and the tone is relatively flat when all controls are set at 12:00. Given that the Broken Arrow features an active 3-band EQ, there was no need to force a mid-bump unnecessarily as a mid-bump is easily achieved by increasing the MID knob.
Four different presets of clipping diodes
- Features Gain Cycle, which selects the maximum gain and divides it into 4 equal parts
- Studio grade EQ with high bandwidth and flat response at 12:00
- +/- 12dB boost/cut per control
- Center Detents on the pots that make it easier to get back to a neutral or flat response
Get an incredible range of overdriven tones with the Broken Arrow. Order today.
Jackson Audio Broken Arrow v2- MIDI Specifications:
Input impedance: 1M
- Output impedance: 100k
- Power supply: DC
- Voltage input: 9V MAX
- Polarity: Center negative
- Max. current consumption: 100mA
- Dimensions: 2.7x4.875”
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.