- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ironheart IRT-Studio Rack Tube Guitar Head with USB Interface
- Product J06801
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring the same great Ironheart tones as the bigger heads but in a low-wattage studio package with some neat features added.It would be nice to re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A rack-mountable head made to dominate your studio.
Featuring the same great Ironheart tones as the bigger heads but in a low-wattage studio package with some neat features added.
It would be nice to record in a situation where making a lot of noise was not an problem, but in most cases people are recording in home studios, and making a lot of noise is not always an option. So the Ironheart IRT-Studio has a couple of features designed specifically to allow you to get a great tone whether you are recording in the studio or recording live.
The IRT-Studio features a USB Audio I/O and a RE-AMP send jack. The USB supplies both a dry signal and the processed signal - split left and right to your DAW - directly into either your PC/Mac or iPad, which means that you can alter the guitar tone of your original recording - without having to re-track anything!
The IRT-Studio has an internal dummy load, so, unlike a conventional tube-loaded amp, you don't need to connect an external speaker - which gives you truly silent recording.
It also houses a high-quality speaker-emulated record out immediately after the output section, which means it delivers all-tube tone to your DAW or PA or both at the same time for recording your live shows.
- Power: 15W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Three footswitchable channels
- Two inputs: 15W and <1W
- Controls: 3-band EQ, push-pull EQ shift, presence, pre-boost, volume, gain
- Built-in reverb
- FX loop
- Speaker-emulated line out
- Internal dummy load for silent recording
- Aux. input
- XLR line out
- USB connectivity for direct recording
- Rack wings included
- Footswitch included
- Dimensions: 3.46 x 16.8 x 11.22 in.
- Weight: 12.1 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.