Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Line 6 Helix LT Guitar Processortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Line 6 Helix LT Guitar Processor
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Gold-standard Helix processing with a streamlined interface.
Authentic HX Modeling
Powered by the HX Modeling engine, Helix LT offers greater DSP power than any other multi-effects processor in its class. Tube amplifiers are recreated with authentic sound and feel—each amp component has been captured, measured and matched to the real thing. Mics, cabs and effects are recreated accurately and are designed to sound instantly recognizable if you’ve ever spent time in a studio. Helix LT also lets you load custom impulse responses to personalize your rig setup. With uncompromised Helix sound quality and 123dB of dynamic range, Helix LT ensures an authentic and responsive playing experience.
Acclaimed Ease of Use
The Helix LT processor delivers the advanced user experience similar to the Helix Floor and Helix Rack processors, with a clear and intuitive interface that enables fast tone creation and easy interaction—all with a minimal learning curve and the elimination of complex menu diving. A large color LCD lays out the entire signal chain and provides instant access to amp and effects parameters. Helix LT features the same touch-sensitive footswitches as Helix Floor and Helix Control, allowing you to select an effect block for editing simply by touching it. Color LED rings enable you to know what is assigned to each footswitch at a glance. Helix LT also has four stereo paths per preset, allowing you to design complex routing scenarios for each patch.
Keep Playing While You Tweak
Part of the goal in developing the Helix family of products was to allow guitarists to interact with technology in ways that are more intuitive, making the creation of tones easier. This means you won’t have to stop playing to tweak a knob. With Pedal Edit Mode, you can edit any parameter you like using your foot; just select the block and parameter you want to change and adjust its value using the expression pedal.
Robust I/O Configuration
Featuring a best-in-class I/O complement with extensive routing capabilities, Helix LT provides advanced flexibility for studio and stage applications, and can be easily integrated into any live performance rig or studio setup. L6 Link connectivity enables smooth digital integration with compatible Line 6 products, including StageSource speakers for an optimized experience when playing live. Exclusive Variax guitar integration provides even more control and creative inspiration, with instant model and tuning recall, effects control and power for Variax guitars.
Easy-to-Use MAC/PC Editor
Like all hardware products in the Helix family, Helix LT presets can be created and edited using Helix Edit software for Mac and PC. The Helix Edit software allows you to drag and drop amps, cabs, and effects to build complex signal chains. Quickly reorganize, rename, edit tones and modify Performance View labels, instantly visualizing every detail of your editing workflow—all right on your computer.
Preset Compatibility With Helix Products
Featuring the same sounds, workflow and editor as the Helix Rack and Helix Floor processors, Helix LT presets are compatible with existing Helix products, including Helix Native plug-in software. This makes Helix LT an excellent option for guitarists who want a streamlined setup for live gigs or touring, or who want a backup for their Helix Floor or Helix Rack processor.
Regular Feature Enhancement
Line 6 is committed to continuing the evolution of the Helix family and responding to the needs of guitarists. Following the path of Helix Floor and Helix Rack, Helix LT customers can expect regular firmware updates that add amp and effect models, features to improve flexibility and workflow, as well as other software improvements.
Helix 3.15 Firmware Update
The Helix 3.15 update includes a new amp, ten all-new effects, and 18 additional Legacy effects:
• Line 6 Ventoux - Original amp with a unique gain and control design
• Ampeg Opto Comp - Based on the Ampeg Octo Comp compressor
• Ampeg Liquifier - Based on the Ampeg Liquifier Chorus
• Heliosphere - Original delay with reverb in the feedback loop
• ADT - Original automatic double tracker
• Crisscross - Original dual delay with cross-feed between delays
• Tesselator - Original delay
• Ratchet - Original delay
• Dynamic Plate - Original plate reverb
• Dynamic Room - Original room reverb
• Shimmer - Original shimmer reverb
• PLUS! 18 Legacy effects from the POD Farm 2.5 plug-in
There are also new features and updates, including:
• Input Pad now assignable per preset
• Global MIDI Control of Encoders 1-6
• Apple Silicon Support for the Helix Native plug-in
- Offers the same award-winning HX Modeling as Helix Floor, Helix Rack and Helix Native
- Uncompromised Helix sound quality with 123dB of dynamic range
- Greater DSP power than any other multi-effects processor in its class
- Robust I/O complement for easy integration and advanced flexibility
- Preset compatibility with existing Helix products
- User-friendly Mac/PC editor enables remote editing and IR management
- Includes Helix Firmware Update 3.15
Call or click to order today!
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.