- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Omicron Series Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- H86949 004000000 H86949004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For those knowledgeable on the subject, the long since discontinued MN3007 IC has a much nicer sound than its little brother, the MN3207. The MN3007 ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The legendary IC is back.
For those knowledgeable on the subject, the long since discontinued MN3007 IC has a much nicer sound than its little brother, the MN3207. The MN3007 are coveted by pedal builders and the D.I.Y. community for their superior sound quality. Often counterfeited, these ICs are tricky to purchase. Early in the year 2009 Malekko acquired a giant lot of actual obsolete MN3007 BBD ICs and went to work. The result is a superior lush analog chorus pedal in an unprecedented tiny enclosure¦all at an affordable price. Here is a phenomenal analog chorus pedal. Tone freaks please sit up and take notice.
This transparent true bypass pedal does not add unwanted frequency, like some chorus pedals are known to do. Small and simple to use, the Malekko Omnicron Analog Chorus has two control pots: speed and depth. From subtle warble to super lush seasickness. That is all you need on a great sounding chorus pedal, and this one sounds fantastic!
Although this chorus pedal will operate with a 9VDC regulated neg tip power supply (not included), it will sound fuller, richer, and have more headroom with a 12VDC regulated neg tip power supply (not included). Current draw is 50mA. Enclosure size approx. 3.6?x 1.5?x 1.2?.
- Simple to use
- Sounds fantastic
- Ruggedly built
Boutique sound at a gentle price. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.