- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackline Little Mark 250 250W Bass Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- Write a Review
- #H93006 004001000 H93006004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on the success of the popular original Markbass Little Mark, the Blackline Little Mark 250 offers great, useful features and power for studi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Great value for awesome tone and versatility.
Building on the success of the popular original Markbass Little Mark, the Blackline Little Mark 250 offers great, useful features and power for studio, practice and smaller live use - and offers it at a killer price.
It features XLR and 1/4" inputs, a six-band EQ - including VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter); center frequency 380 Hz (cut) and VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut) - gain, volume and line-out controls. The back panel hosts the speaker output, tuner out, FX loop and switchable pre/post EQ XLR line out for direct recording or feeding cleanly to a house PA.
- Power: 250W
- Six-band EQ ” including VPF and VLE
- Inputs: 1/4" and XLR
- FX loop
- XLR output (switchable pre/post EQ)
- Weight: 5.73 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10.1" x 10.87" x 2.8"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.