- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler 102P Rear-Ported Compact 2x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
Condition 1 - Mint 4 Ohm
- 601104 004000484 601104004000484
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass Traveler 102P is one of the smallest and lightest 2x10" bass speaker cabinets on the market. Use the 102P cab in either a vertical or ho...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Compact, light, and very strong.
The Markbass Traveler 102P is one of the smallest and lightest 2x10" bass speaker cabinets on the market. Use the 102P cab in either a vertical or horizontal position. Perfect for club gigs, the Traveler 102P bass cabinet shines even more when added to a Traveler 151P for a punchy, full-range sound.
- Ultralight neodymium speakers
- Piezo tweeter
- Great power-to-weight ratio
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Protected corners
- Grille for protecting speakers
- Impedance: 8 or 4 ohms
- Speaker size: 2x10"
- Bass Port: Rear
- Tweeter: Piezo
- Power Handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 18kHz
- Sensitivity: 101dB SPL
- Weight: 33 lb.
- Dimensions: 23.4"W x 13"H x 17"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.