Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Marshall JVM Series JVM205C 50W 2x12 Tube Combo Amp Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Black 194744344039true true
Rebate OfferValid through 09/30/22
Marshall Free Micro Stack
Purchase a new Mashall for $749.00 or higher, get a free Micro Stack.
Offer expires 09/30/22Download Rebate Form
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Marshall JVM Series JVM205C 50W 2x12 Tube Combo Amp Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Black 194744344039
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The JVM205C has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp's two Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls.
An ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amp's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 4-way footswitch boasts LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM205C all-valve combo amp will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
- 50W power
- All-valve, with 5 x ECC83s, and 2 x EL34s
- 1x Vintage 12" + 1x Heritage 12" Speaker
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for each channel
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 FX loops, one series, and one parallel
- Parallel FX loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker emulated XLR output
- 4-way footswitch (with memory) supplied
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England
JVM Series JVM205C 50W 2x12 Tube Combo Amp Specifications:
- 27" x 20" x 10.5" (690x510x265mm)
- 65 lbs. (29.5kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.