- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JVM Series JVM410H 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839720825
- #480774 005000079 480774005000079
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 4-channel JVM410H 100-watt tube head is the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made. It also boasts more g...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) More channels, more gain, more versatility.
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 4-channel JVM410H 100-watt tube head is the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made. It also boasts more gain than any other Marshall to date--and that's really saying something.
Each of its 4 channels-Clean, Crunch, OD1 and OD2-are not only completely independent of each other, they all boast three Modes, all 12 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 4-channel effectively 12 Marshalls in one.
The JVM410H has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp's two Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls.
Even though the head and combo both house 28 controls and eight LED switches on their front panels, they're incredibly simple to understand because of the extremely logical layout. Each of the four channels has the usual suspects when it comes to controls - Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Gain--accounting for 20 of the 28 controls right away. Take away the four reverb controls and you're only left with 4 Master controls--2 Master Volumes plus Resonance and Presence.
Add to this an ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amp's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 6-way footswitch boasts seven LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in between, the JVM410H all-valve amp head will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (ECC83) preamp, one 12AX7 and four EL34 power amp
- 4 independent, footswitchable channels--Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2
- Each channel boasts 3 footswitchable modes ” Green, Orange & Red
- Studio quality, footswitchable digital reverb with level controls for all 4 channels
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- Two FX loops ” Series/Parallel & Parallel
- Series/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable
- Emulated line out
- 6-way, 7-LED footswitch with memory capabilities (UK patent pending)
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England
Call or click today to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.