- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Volume Plus Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- 151059 004000000 151059004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morley Volume Plus was developed from many user requests for a switchable Minimum Volume control. Minimum Volume control allows users to use the ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Gives you 2 kinds of volume adjustment.
The Morley Volume Plus was developed from many user requests for a switchable Minimum Volume control. Minimum Volume control allows users to use the volume guitar pedals for either a Lead/Rhythm pedal or a standard Volume control pedal. Electro-Optical Volume footpedal is consistent and studio quiet (no pots to wear out). AUDIO taper allows smooth volume control or violin type swells. Minimum Volume knob is used for a smooth transition between rhythm and lead volumes. Works with Guitar, Bass, Keys or any other instrument you need to control volume on.
Some found it inconvenient to have to turn down the Min Vol knob and then have to reset it when using either function. Now, the Minimum Volume feature is foot switchable so it can easily be used as Lead/Rhythm pedal or Volume pedal.
- Switchable Minimum Volume control
- AUDIO taper allows smooth volume control or violin type swells
- LED indication, easy access battery compartment.
- Works with Guitar, Bass, Keys or any other instrument needing volume control
- POWER: 9V Battery or Morley 9VDC 300 mA regulated adapter (center pin is negative)
- CURRENT DRAW: 2.5 mA @ 9 VDC
- CONTROLS: Switchable Minimum Volume
- TAPER: Audio
- WEIGHT: 3.3 lb./ 1.51 kg
- INDICATOR: Power LED on
- Dimensions: 9.13"(L) x 5.88"(W) x 2.75"(H)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.