Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
MXR M148 Micro Chorus Guitar Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
MXR M148 Micro Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Go from sparkly watery shimmers to intense rotating speaker simulation with a twist of the rate control knob.
The MXR Micro Chorus pedal can be powered by one 9V battery (accessed by removing the effect pedal's bottom plate), a Dunlop DC810DC brick, or MC403 Power system (sold separately).
- All-analog circuitry with bucket brigade technology for warm analog tone
- True bypass with LED
- Rate knob adjusts speed of chorus effect
M148 Micro Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: 1 mOhm
- Output impedance: 1 kOhm
- Max input level @ 500Hz: -5dBV
- Max output level: +5dBV
- Max output level: +8dBV
- Rate control Min/Max: 0.25Hz/7.5Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: >89dBV*
- Delay time min/max: 3.9ms/5.4ms
- Frequency response
- Delayed signal: 20Hz to 4.5kHz
- Dry signal: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Current draw: <5mA
Power supply: DC 9 volt
- Bypass: true hardware
- Housing dimensions: 4-3/4"D x 2-3/4"W x 1-1/3"H
- Housing material: zinc
- Weight: 14 oz.
- 0 dBV=1VRMS
- *A-weighted, measurements taken with rate control full counterclockwise
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.