- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Headliner 410 4x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent 190839836502
- H73352 006000056 H73352006000056
6-Month* financing available.
Voiced for tight, punchy bass with lots of harmonic tone, the versatility and performance of the Headliner 410 bass speaker cabinet encourages use wi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Redesigned from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget.
Voiced for tight, punchy bass with lots of harmonic tone, the versatility and performance of the Headliner 410 bass speaker cabinet encourages use with any fine bass amp head. The Headliner 410 is constructed using internal bracing, and is covered with roadworthy black carpet. Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigors of the road. The cabinet includes a black powdercoat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille.
The four 10" ferrite magnet woofers are designed with a rich bass tone in mind. The sealed cabinet insures tight bass notes, with every note rendered precisely. Inputs include two 1/4" input phone jacks, and one 4-pin twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, and a power handling of 800 watts program and 1600 watts peak, the Headliner 410 can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head. With the 8 ohm impedance, the Headliner 410 can be easily stacked with a Headliner 210 cabinet on top, resulting in a 4-ohm total load.
- 800 watts program power handling
- 1,600 watts peak
- Four custom-designed 10" ceramic magnet woofers
- 8 ohms impedance
- 18mm ply cabinet with bracing and steel corners
- 16-gauge perforated metal grille
- Durable, stylish black carpet covering
- Two 1/4" input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle
Plenty of Peavey punch at a price you can handle. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.