- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BP-800 800W Bass Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- L37300 004000000 L37300004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Small and lightweight just got more powerful with the introduction of PJB’s BP-800 bass amplifier. The BP-800 is a high-power, high-performance, no-c...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get stage-ready power and bass tone in a super-portable head.
Small and lightweight just got more powerful with the introduction of PJB’s BP-800 bass amplifier. The BP-800 is a high-power, high-performance, no-compromise compact amplifier that delivers the most bass for the buck. The BP800 features a Class A preamp with the popular PJB 5-band EQ.
Although it weighs only 5.7 lbs and is 7.5” wide the BP-800 is built with the ruggedness and precision needed to withstand all the rigors of live performance and the road. The appealing blue front panel is a quarter inch thick and CNC machined, while the chassis is built from thick aluminum extrusion making it incredibly strong. All control knobs are PJB design solid aluminum billet for a high end look and feel.
The BP-800 will work on any AC voltage from 100- 240 volts AC, enabling it to conveniently travel worldwide without having to switch to local AC supply voltages. The power output is 450 watts into 8 Ohms, and 800 watts into 4 ohms (maximum load). The dimensions are 7.5” wide x 2.5” high x 12.5" deep.
Other features include Mute /Passive/Active Switch, Headphone out and auxiliary input jacks, Balanced line out with pre/post EQ and ground lift switches, FX send/return Jacks, Pre Amp out and Power amp input jacks and a High-Current Speakon Out.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 800W @ 4Ω; 450W @ 8 ohms
- Controls: Master Vol, Input Level, Aux Level, Toggle Switch ( Ac- tive/Passive/Mute), Pre/
- Post EQ & Groud Lift Switch, 5-band EQ
- Aux input
- Headphone output
- FX send/return
- Preamp out
- D.I. out
- Speakon out
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 12.5" x 2.5"
- Weight: 5.7 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.