- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rototron Analog Rotary Speaker Simulator
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839285263
- #J14948 005000057 J14948005000057
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pigtronix Rototron is an all-analog rotary speaker effect that combines frequency modulation, phase shifting, tremolo, bucket brigade-based chorusing...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Dual rotor simulation with dual speed settings and all-analog circuitry.
Pigtronix Rototron is an all-analog rotary speaker effect that combines frequency modulation, phase shifting, tremolo, bucket brigade-based chorusing and a three-way crossover all meticulously voiced to achieve unsurpassed, three-dimensional rotary realism in a compact, easy to use pedal.
Designed by Howard Davis and David Koltai, the Pigtronix Rototron accurately recreates the complex acoustic phenomenon of the legendary dual rotor 122 and 147 cabinets as used by Peter Frampton, Danny Gatton, the Beatles and many more. The analog design approach used within the Rototron sounds warmer, fatter and feels far more realistic than the digital rotary effects currently available from other companies. Line-level headroom and full stereo input and output options make the Rototron ideally suited to keyboardists as well as guitarists who use a stereo setup live or in studio.
Independent Slow and Fast speed controls with adjustable ramp time allows musicians to achieve the mesmerizing sound of speeding up and slowing down an actual rotary cabinet. A remotely switchable Brake option completes the authentic experience to provide rotary bliss on stage without the back breaking hassle. Separate expression pedal jacks for the low and high rotors enable some entirely new variations on the classic rotary sound. Internally switchable input summing and mid-range panning options round out this incredibly flexible, easy to use and hypnotic sounding analog rotary simulator from Pigtronix.
- All-analog circuitry
- Dual rotor simulation
- Dual speed settings
- Variable ramp time
- Brake via remote switch
- Full stereo I/O
- Expression control of high and low rotors
- Circuit design by Howard Davis
- Sound design by David Koltai & Kevin Griffin
- 18V power supply included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.