- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Metal Ace Headphone Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- 180256 004000000 180256004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rockman Metal Ace is a high-quality, low-priced headphone amp that offers built-in compression, volume control, and auxiliary stereo input/output...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A wall of screaming stacks pumped directly into your brain.
The Rockman Metal Ace is a high-quality, low-priced headphone amp that offers built-in compression, volume control, and auxiliary stereo input/output. Use it to jam along with your favorite bands. Killer distortion with switchable gain. Sound so heavy, many a serious metal monster have used this thing as a studio direct box or a distortion unit in front of their amps.
- Killer metal tones
- Switchable gain
- Volume control
- Stereo in and out
You won't believe how cool the tone is. It's a truly sustainful, biting distortion. Put it in the cart.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.