- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neo Compressor Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J10677 004000000 J10677004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Studio-quality compression for guitar, bass or even vocals, right from the convenience of your pedal board. Looking for smoother, more sustaining pow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Versatile and effective.
Studio-quality compression for guitar, bass or even vocals, right from the convenience of your pedal board. Looking for smoother, more sustaining power chords? Need to even out single-note funk lines, blues double stops, or country chicken pickin? The NEOCOMP makes it easy to do it all, with up to 9:1 compression and classic compression, gain, attack and release controls. Modelled on the studio-grade Blackmer VCA, the NEOCOMP works the charm on any application or instrument.
- Premium compression in a small form factor
- Based on the legendary Blackmer VCA
- Compression ration up to 9:1
- Adjustable on all standard parameters
- Great for bass and vocals too
Tame the beast. Order today.
- Input Impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply Voltage 9V DC: Minimum 8V DC / Maximum 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 24 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: 5Vp/p
- Battery Type / Battery Life: 9V battery 6F22 / 5 hours
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC jack
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, Gain, Comp, Attack, Release:
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D): 60 x 50 x 117 mm / 2,4 x 2 x 4,6"
- Weight excl. battery & packaging: 0,215 kg / 7,6 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.