- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luminary Quad Octave Generator V2 Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- L19442 004000000 L19442004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Walrus Audio Luminary V2 polyphonic quad octave generator pedal operates on the Analog Devices Sharc platform. The Luminary V2 gives you the abil...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Experience the brilliance of this wild, versatile quad octave pedal.
The Walrus Audio Luminary V2 polyphonic quad octave generator pedal operates on the Analog Devices Sharc platform. The Luminary V2 gives you the ability to create combinations of four separate octaves, including -2, -1, +1, and +2 octaves. Guitarists can craft many different layered sounds and textures with crystal-clear and immediate octave tracking.
The Walrus Audio Luminary V2 has three onboard presets for saving sounds, as a well as live mode for accessing up to four custom sounds at any moment. Get epic steel sounds with the modulation control disengaged. You'll find more experimental options with the filter control or a swirling chorus with the tremolo control. Couple the Walrus Audio Luminary V2 with an expression pedal to expand its creativity even more.
The four knobs across the top of the Walrus Audio Luminary V2 pedal control the level of each octave. Set the Dry/Wet control between minimum and 12 o'clock to keep the octave signal lower than your dry signal for a subtle effect. Or, set it between 12 o'clock and maximum to keep your dry signal lower than unity for a boastful octave sound.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirements: 9V DC (250mA minimum)
- Dimensions: 4.67" x 3.68" x 1.547"
- Power supply sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.