- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Supa Puss Delay Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #H92145 004000000 H92145004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Way Huge Supa-Puss Analog Delay was designed by delay master Jeorge Tripps for exploring the farthest reaches of true analog delay potential, fea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A brand new fully tweakable delay designed by Jeorge Tripps that combines the Aqua Puss and the Echo Puss to make the ultimate delay.
The Way Huge Supa-Puss Analog Delay was designed by delay master Jeorge Tripps for exploring the farthest reaches of true analog delay potential, featuring an eternity of delay time and fine control over numerous parameters of your delay signal.
Tripps equipped the Supa-Puss with a total of six bucket-brigade chips, delivering up to 900 milliseconds of delay time. With the Tap Tempo switch, you can program in real time up to three full seconds of delay time for ethereal ambience. The Subdivision control allows you to set how your repeats are subdivided, and by switching to the unique Chase mode, you can set your repeats to cycle through each of the Subdivision values in different ways for maximum freak-out effects.
In addition to standard Delay and Feedback controls, Tripps included several controls for fine-tuning the sound of your repeats: Tone for shaping color, Gain for adding grit, and Speed and Depth controls for adding shimmering, liquid textures with the Supa-Puss' LFO modulation circuit. For even further tweakability, Tripps added a true Mix control so you can set your desired blend of wet and dry signals.
Finally, the Supa-Puss has an expression pedal jack so you hook up an expression pedal for continuous, real-time control over the Supa-Puss' delay time.
- 900 milliseconds of delay time via knob control; 3 seconds of delay time via Tap Tempo
- Subdivision control with Chase mode
- Tone, Speed, Gain & Depth controls
Don't delay! Or wait...delay. Whatever. You know what we mean. Get one today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.