- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bass BB Preamp Distortion/Booster Bass Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- H81674 004000000 H81674004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Xotic Bass BB Preamp Distortion/Booster Bass Effects Pedal was designed to retain the original attack sound and tonal spectrums while producing a...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Great-sounding boost that maintains all the attack and spectrum of your playing.
The Xotic Bass BB Preamp Distortion/Booster Bass Effects Pedal was designed to retain the original attack sound and tonal spectrums while producing a variety of gain structures for all bass players. Each of the two broadly-overlapping EQs offers 15dB of Boost or Cut. The gain knob provides a pristine and clean boost to a hard overdriven distortion, which is a very nice tone that stays firm, with great note separation and just the right amount of compression for a smooth overall texture. It features true bypass for eliminating any signal interference when switched out. The BB can be used with an AC adaptor (optional) or 9V Battery.
- Adds clean gain to overdriven signals
- Retains each note's original attack sound and tonal spectrum
- 2 overlapping bands of 15dB Boost or Cut
- Excellent seperation with smooth compression
- True bypass for eliminating any signal interference
Get trademark tone without the hassle. Order today.
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 4.39" x 2.38" x 1.98" (112mm X 60mm X 50mm)
- Weight: 0.6 lbs. (280g)
- True Bypass Switching
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/8mA
- Battery Type: 9VDC (006P) x 1
- AC Adapter (Optional): 9VDC, Negative Tips (Regulated recommended)
- Input Impedance: 500k ohm (min)
- Output Impedance: 10k ohm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.