- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
THR5A Acoustic Modeling Combo Amp
Condition 2 - Blemished Faded Gold 190839891785
- H92284 005001040 H92284005001040
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha THR5A acoustic modeling combo amp offers simulations of classic tube condenser and dynamic mics combined with studio-grade effects to crea...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A personal amp optimized for use with acoustic-electric and silent guitars.
The Yamaha THR5A acoustic modeling combo amp offers simulations of classic tube condenser and dynamic mics combined with studio-grade effects to create recording-studio tone direct from your guitar wherever you are. The THR5A offers four acoustic mic simulations and one clean amp modeling for electric guitar. Most of the effects feature VCM processors for serious realism. Extended Stereo Technology creates an incredibly wide, spacious sound with depth unimaginable from such a small enclosure.
Cubase AI, THR Editor and USB connectivity make it great for recording and editing. The brilliant look is finished with Virtual Tube Illumination that simulates an orange tube glow from the metal speaker grille so it looks as amazing as it sounds.
- Amp type: Deluxe, Class A, US Blues, Brit Blues, Mini, Bass *ACO and Flat (*Mic simulation)
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Tape Echo, Echo/Reverb, Spring Reverb, Hall Reverb, *Compressor and *Noise Gate (*only available in THR Editor)
- Chromatic tuner
- Controller/Switch: Amp, Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble, Effect, Dly/Rev, Guitar output, USB/AUX output, User Memory switch (x5) and Tap/Tuner switch
- Two 8cm speakers
- AC and battery powered
Call or click for a boat load of acoustic goodness in a tiny package.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.