- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers Rocker 32 30W 2x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Product J47524
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Many of today’s guitarists are looking for the best partner for their pedalboard but ultimately end up with an amp that’s lifeless and lacking in cha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Amazing all-tube Orange sound in a portable 2x10 combo.
Many of today’s guitarists are looking for the best partner for their pedalboard but ultimately end up with an amp that’s lifeless and lacking in character. With the Rocker 32 however, we’ve nailed the perfect pedal amp. What makes the Rocker 32 so special? Simple. It’s an all-valve stereo guitar amp in a compact and portable combo format.
The Rocker 32 can be run just like a "normal" combo—straight in or with standard mono effects loop connections. Even before you start experimenting, you’ll soon realize that this is not just another bland, soulless pedal platform, but a serious amplifier in its own right. The Rocker 32 has classic Orange mojo in abundance and its 2×10 configuration means a full and fat delivery whilst keeping the footprint small. There’s even some clever circuitry under the hood to give the amp a wider spread of sound than most regular twin speaker combos.
At the heart of the Rocker 32, though, is its stereo effects loop which opens up a world of limitless possibilities for your pedalboard. If you’re into epic panning delays and massive soundscapes, connect the Rocker 32 for full stereo operation for enormously spatial tones that wash over the audience. If you’re more old-school, you can patch your pedals in ‘wet/dry’ mode, with your effects appearing on one speaker and your clean guitar tone on the other. This makes for great separation and clarity on stage.
The front end of the Rocker 32 is one-of-a-kind. The Natural channel features just one control (Volume), and has been carefully voiced to bring out every nuance of different guitars, pickups and pedal combinations. There is plenty of clean headroom here but this channel also loves to be hit with overdrive and distortion stomps.
The Dirty channel has a more familiar look to it with a three band EQ, gain and master volume controls, and can be set clean or adjusted for different flavors of British crunch. There’s also a handy half power mode to drop the volume level if you like to push the EL84 output valves a bit harder for more saturation. This switches the Rocker 32 from the full 30 Watts (15W a side) down to a more home-friendly 15 Watts (7W a side).
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Attenuation: 30W, 15W, 7.5W
- Tubes: four 12AX7, two 12AT7 (preamp); four EL84 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Speaker: 2x10 Voice of the World Gold Label
- Controls: volume (channel 1); 3-band EQ, gain, bass, volume (channel 2); power switch
- Built-in tube-buffered mono/stereo FX loop
- Basketweave vinyl
- Dimensions: 22.83 in. x 18.11 in. x 11.42 in.
- Weight: 44.75 lb.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.