- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers TremLord-30 30 Watt 1X12 Combo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47601 000002000 L47601000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Orange TremLord-30 is a 30 Watt, 1×12 all-tube guitar combo with two footswitchable tube-driven tremolo speeds and a two spring reverb tank. Cont...Click To Read More About This Product
A very British take on the 1950's amplifier.
The Orange TremLord-30 is a 30 Watt, 1×12 all-tube guitar combo with two footswitchable tube-driven tremolo speeds and a two spring reverb tank. Contrary to their other combos, Orange worked with Italian speaker designer Lavoce to deliver a unique speaker able to deliver more headroom and the smoother top end required for the unique vintage tones of this amplifier, while carefully chosen El84 output tubes enable the unique British tone associated with Orange.
Bedroom to headroom switch
When in Bedroom mode (2 or 1 Watts), the circuit has been designed to retain the springiness and feel that we love about tube amps, a sensation that often gets lost with some attenuator designs. This makes for great tones in the practice room or in the studio, with the option to step up a gear to 15 Watt or 30 Watts for the stage.
Tube buffered effect loop
A post – tremolo, FX loop allows players to use proper, built in tremolo anywhere in a modern FX chain. Driven by a 12AT7, the fully buffered, low impedance design allows for any number of effects and cables to be patched in without sacrificing tone. It’s incredibly transparent, meaning your pedal arsenal will perform to its absolute peak.
Two spring reverb tank
Two spring Reverb tank offers masses of reverb with springs that can be heard, making it deeper, splashier and crashier. Driven by a single 12AT7/ECC81 tube and a custom transformer, the spring reverb circuit is the richest sounding spring reverb design to date. Add a foot pedal for switching the reverb on or off during gigs.
Footswitchable tube tremolo
Harking back to tremolos made famous in the '50s, a 12AX7 tube powered Tremolo gives versatile depth control. The two speed controls are foot-switchable allowing for quick switching between your favorite dialed in settings or defeating the tremolo entirely.
- 30 watt, 1x12 all tube combo amplifier
- Built in tube tremolo with two footswitchable speeds
- Two spring reverb tank (footswitchable, on/off)
- Post-tremolo FX loop
- Italian designed Lavoce 12” speaker
- Headroom (30/15 watts) or bedroom (2 watts/1 watt) switch
Get amazing tone. Order today.
- Speed (tremolo)
- Speed (tremolo, only engaged with footswitch)
- Depth (tremolo)
- Output power 30 watts/15 watts
- 2 watts/1 watts
- Pre amp tubes – ECC81 (12 AT7) x 2, ECC83 (12AX7) x 3
- Output tubes– EL84 x 4
- Speakers 1 x 12” Lavoce speaker
- Extension cabinet options: yes
- Unboxed dimensions: (W x H x D): 57cm x 46cm x 28.5cm (22.44″ x 18.11″ x 11.22″)
- Unboxed weight: 24.09kgs (53.11lbs)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.