- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey 6505+ 112 60W 1x12" Tube Combo Guitar Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 582106 000001000 582106000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey 6505+ 112 is the combo version of the acclaimed 6505+ amplifier. This portable powerhouse features five 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2 - 6L6GC p...Click To Read More About This Product
A Peavey combo that carries on the tone legacy of the famed 5150.
The Peavey 6505+ 112 is the combo version of the acclaimed 6505+ amplifier. This portable powerhouse features five 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2 - 6L6GC power amp tubes, with presence and resonance controls and 3-band EQ for taming their notorious tone. It also includes 3-spring Accutronix reverb and the Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI), which delivers the sound of a miked guitar cabinet in live performance and studio recording applications.
The 6505 Series of guitar amplifiers celebrates of Peavey's first 40 years, 1965 to 2005. The 6505 amp is also the relaunch of the 5150 Series, the immensely popular amplifiers Peavey designed with Edward Van Halen.
- 60 watts (RMS)
- 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)
- 5 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 - 6L6GC power amp tubes
- Footswitchable lead/rhythm channel select
- Effects loop
- Separate 3-band EQ on each channel
- Separate Resonance and Presence controls for each channel
- Rhythm channel: pre-/post-gain, footswitchable Crunch boost
- Lead channel: pre-/post-gain controls
- Genuine Accutronics 3-spring reverb
- Integrated MSDI microphone-simulated XLR direct interface
- One 12" Sheffield speaker
- Top handle
- External speaker outputs
Get the tone you've always wanted in a portable size.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.