- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Tour 450 Bass Amp Head
- Product 480314
The Peavey Tour 450 Bass Amp Head offers tons of power plus extensive tone shaping tools, such as bright and low-cut switches, active high and low sh...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Monster power for the big gigs!
The Peavey Tour 450 Bass Amp Head offers tons of power plus extensive tone shaping tools, such as bright and low-cut switches, active high and low shelving controls, a contour control, and a 9-band graphic EQ configured to target critical bass frequencies. Its also includes a Peavey-exclusive sub-harmonic generator with level control and footswitchable bypass that adds a note one octave lower than the original note, creating interesting harmonic textures and a significantly enriched bottom end.
The Tour 450 delivers 450W RMS into 4 ohms. SmartRail technology, a new patented Peavey power-amp topology, makes it possible for the Tour Series to deliver its massive dynamic power with increased efficiency and lighter weight.
In addition, the XLR-equipped direct out allows traditional patching to a front-of-house or studio mixer, but features fail-safe phantom power backup that sends a flat signal through the house P.A. or studio console.
- 450W into 4 ohms (4-ohm minimum load)
- Pre- and post-gain controls
- Bright and and low-cut switches
- Contour control for advanced signal shaping
- Active high and low shelving controls
- Hi boost, low cut
- 9-band constant-Q graphic equalizer with bypass switch
- Analog octave divider with level control
- and footswitchable bypass
- Post-EQ effects loop
- Buffered tuner send jack
- DI XLR output with fail-safe phantom power backup capability
- 2 input jacks for high and low output bases
- Rear-mounted auxiliary input jack
If you want massive bass sound with tonal versatility, the Tour 450 is your rig. Order today.