- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Tour VB-215 700W 2x15 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Product 430706
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Peavey's monstrous Tour VB-215 700W 2x15 bass speaker cabinet joins the award-winning, USA-made VB Series offering crushing bass projection and organ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Massive Peavey bass tone blasts out from a pair of legendary Black widow 15" speakers.
Peavey's monstrous Tour VB-215 700W 2x15 bass speaker cabinet joins the award-winning, USA-made VB Series offering crushing bass projection and organic tube tone. The VB-215 is designed to accompany the all-tube Peavey VB-3 bass amplifier, winner of Bass Player's prestigious Editor Award.
The VB-215 bass speaker features Peavey's legendary Black Widow loudspeakers, which produce classic bass tone with excellent power handling and punch. The Peavey bass cab is vented, allowing full expression of the low frequencies.
The Peavey VB-215 also has heavy-duty casters on the rear bottom to provide easy transport, plus a convenient pull-bar handle on the top rear. Built-in skid rails on the back protect the bass speaker enclosure from the abuse of constant load-in and load-out road use.
All Peavey VB bass enclosures are constructed with premium-grade 12mm Baltic birch plywood, extensively braced and covered in a durable polyurethane Hammer Head finish.
- 1,400 watts program power handling; 2800 watts peak
- Two 15" 1502-8 classic Black Widow bass woofers
- 4 ohms impedance
- Vented Baltic birch all-plywood enclosure
- Tilt-back bar type handle and heavy-duty casters
- Side skid rails to aid load-in & load-out
- Durable black polyurethane HammerHead
- Classic black grille cloth and silver piping trim
- Two 1/4" input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle