- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Jones Bass Bass Cub 2 BG-110 Bass Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L71775 000001000 L71775000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bass Cub 2 BG-110 is the latest version of the popular PJB Bass Cub BG-100 and replaces that model. With 100 watts of pure to...Click To Read More About This Product
100 watts of pure tone in a “shoebox” size package.
The Bass Cub 2 BG-110 is the latest version of the popular PJB Bass Cub BG-100 and replaces that model. With 100 watts of pure tone in a “shoebox” size package, the Bass Cub is so light it can be lifted with one finger.
Over the past two years, Phil Jones Bass has researched into a better amplifier to power the Bass Cub. As a result, the Bass Cub 2 has grater transient attacked from improved loudspeaker cone acceleration, greater dynamic range, and lower harmonic distortion. The improved amplifier design also has an upgraded power supply able to provide a rock-solid stable voltage and current to feed the amplifier.
Phil Jones Bass didn’t stop there; they researched into a better loudspeaker, specially engineered for the Bass Cub 2 that gives a wider and smoother frequency response using their unique “Chrome-Dome” technology.
The new Bass Cub has an exciting, wilder character, like putting a turbocharger on an engine. It will free your bass-playing with greater increased headroom and speed to capture every nuance of your playing—whether it’s gentle fingerstyle or hardcore slapping.
Two independent channels can accept two instruments or one microphone. It also has a stereo input for Drum machine or iPod/MP3 player. Practicing can be done with 2 internal speakers or headphones.
Play loud and play anywhere with the Bass Cub 2. Order today.
- 110 watts class D amplifier with digital switch-mode power supply
- Dimensions: 12”W x 11”D x 7.8”H
- Weight: 15.5 lbs
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥ 85 dB(A) (EQ off, volume on full)
- High input: >2MΩ/22pF
- Low input: >100KΩ/22pF
- Line input: >40KΩ
- Preamp line out: < 2KΩ
- Bal. Out: <200Ω
- High input: 10mV-1.5V
- Low input: 20mV-4.5V
- Tuner out: 1.2V
- Preamp out: 1.2V
- Bal. line out: Typical 500mV
- Protection Circuits
- Slow-blow fuse: 5A/250V
- Loud speaker short-circuit protection
- DC output protection
- Computer optimized vented enclosure
- Speaker frequency response: 60Hz–15KHz
- Speaker compliment: 2 x 5” proprietary, extended-range drivers
- Speaker sensitivity: 91dB/W/M
- Internal speaker impedance: 4 Ohms
- 6ft AC power cord
- Soft cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.