- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Jones Bass Session 77 100W 2x7 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #J57284 000000000 J57284000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Session 77 is remarkably affordable 100W bass combo from PJB. By using all digital circuitry, the amp will work on any AC voltage from 100 to 260...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable bass amp combo with remarkable features.
The Session 77 is remarkably affordable 100W bass combo from PJB. By using all digital circuitry, the amp will work on any AC voltage from 100 to 260 Volts without a voltage selector. It features a single channel pre amp with a 3-band EQ. It also has a separate auxiliary input for backing tracks.
The combination of the two proprietary 7 in. speakers and a 2 in. tweeter gives full range reproduction of all basses with stellar clarity. The Session 77 is the result of an effort to build a budget conscious amp without giving up the quest for quality. Focusing on the most basic needs of most bass players, PJB achieved the goal of having the best sounding, most reliable amp at an unbeatable price.
- Power output: 100 RMS
- 2 x 7 in. proprietary PJB woofer and 2 in. tweeter
- 3-band EQ (treble, mid, bass)
- AUX-input jack, DC-power input socket
- Line-out, headphone-out
Call or click to order today!
- Maximum wattage: 76W–100W
- Tube or solid state: Solid state
- Type: Combo
- Number of channels: 2
- Footswitchable: No
- Number of inputs: 2
- Number of modes: 1
- Speakers: 2x7
- Speaker brand: PBJ woofer
- Speaker model(s): Custom design
- Cab power handling: 100W
- Cab back panel: Closed-back
- Cab angle: Angled
- Channel 1: 3-band EQ; Volume
- Channel 2: Volume
- Master volume: Yes
- Effects loop: No
- External speaker output: No
- Headphone output: Yes
- Line output: Yes
- AUX input: Yes
- Width: 17 in.
- Height: 12.5 in.
- Depth: 11 in.
- Weight: 28 lb.
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.