- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pigtronix Gatekeeper Noise Gate Micro Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K41351 000000000 K41351000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pigtronix Gatekeeper Micro is a lightning-fast, studio-quality noise gate pedal that locks out all unwanted noise from any rig. Sporting threshold an...Click To Read More About This Product
Shut down unwanted noise with incredible speed.
Pigtronix Gatekeeper Micro is a lightning-fast, studio-quality noise gate pedal that locks out all unwanted noise from any rig. Sporting threshold and release time knobs, the Gatekeeper Micro provides 100% attenuation with unprecedented response time, making it the most useful and effective noise gate pedal on the market.
Gatekeeper Micro utilizes ultra-high speed J-FET circuitry to completely eliminate hum, hiss, buzz and any other non-musical sounds from your signal path. The wide range threshold control combines with superior headroom to deliver smooth transient response and warp speed time constants previously available only in rackmount, studio oriented noise gate processors. These extreme performance characteristics allow for musical gating even under the most punishing demands of high-speed metal.
The addition of the release time knob allows the user to control how long it takes gate to slam closed. Mercilessly cutting out any and all sounds you don’t want to hear at the very instant you stop playing, the Gatekeeper Micro will allow players to crank up the volume without fear of hearing the annoying 60-cycle hum or white noise that plagues most high gain rigs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.