- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pigtronix Octava Micro Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K41356 000000000 K41356000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pigtronix Octava Micro is an expanded version of the octave up found in the original Pigtronix Disnortion pedal. This all-analog frequency double...Click To Read More About This Product
Expand your sound with octave, drive and fuzz—and keep plenty of board space.
The Pigtronix Octava Micro is an expanded version of the octave up found in the original Pigtronix Disnortion pedal. This all-analog frequency doubler has an on-board low pass filter control that allows you to achieve singing octave up tones, anywhere on the neck, without adjusting your guitar’s tone control. Stable intervals such as octaves, 4ths and power chords result in gnarly, tweezed out grind, while other intervals create ring-modulator textures in all registers.
Drive, Blend and Fuzz controls have been added to the original 2-knob design for added signal power and overall flexibility. A variable Drive circuit on the front end allows the musician to tailor the harmonic response of the of the octave circuitry to suit any set of pickups. The octave up is wired in series before a fuzz circuit that can be activated by a push button switch, allowing this micro pedal to produce the devastating, full-wave rectified distortion found in the original, large-format unit. The entire drive, octave, fuzz effect can then be mixed with the original clean signal using the Blend control to taste.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.