- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pro Co Deucetone Rat Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 502535 000000000 502535000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Consisting of two independent Pro Co RAT units, each Deucetone channel can be used separately, in stereo, or cascaded together for insane distortion....Click To Read More About This Product
A Swiss army knife for the analog guitarist.
Consisting of two independent Pro Co RAT units, each Deucetone channel can be used separately, in stereo, or cascaded together for insane distortion.
Each channel on this distortion guitar effects pedal is switchable between three RAT settings. Channel A features the Vintage RAT, Turbo RAT, and Dirty RAT, while Channel B gives you the choice of Vintage RAT, Turbo RAT, or Clean RAT tones. The Clean RAT is a clean boost, a tone only available in the Deucetone RAT. That's like having six RAT pedals in one effects unit. Used separately or cascaded, you have fifteen RAT tones at your feet.
The Deucetone RAT pedal features the legendary RAT Filter control. Turn it to the right to roll off brittle high-end frequencies. Having trouble cutting through the mix? Turn the Filter down and allow the natural brightness of your instrument to shine through. The Distortion and Volume controls dial in the perfect amount of gain while keeping the level consistent with your clean tone. While there's no mistaking the legendary RAT tone when the guitar pedal is on, true-bypass switching ensures that when the pedal is off, there is no coloration of your sound.
Pro Co Sound has been building professional effects since 1979. Since then, the RAT guitar pedal has evolved from a single, hand-built prototype into a family of versatile distortion pedals.
- 100% analog signal path
- Pro Co's classic, virtually indestructible steel enclosure
- Heavy-duty, industrial footswitches, knobs, and jacks
- On/Off LED indicator
- Sloped face for easy stomping
- Glow in the dark graphics
- Military-spec glass-epoxy circuit board
- AC jack (RPS-1 power supply sold separately)
- "No tools required" battery compartment (9 volt not included)
- Five year limited warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.