- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prodipe Natural 5 Acoustic Guitar and String Instrument Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L38183 000001000 L38183000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Prodipe active electro acoustic Natural 5 amp is the result of a lasting team effort - Prodipe working alongside Ludovic Lanen to understand and ...Click To Read More About This Product
Let the true sound of your acoustic instrument shine through.
The Prodipe active electro acoustic Natural 5 amp is the result of a lasting team effort - Prodipe working alongside Ludovic Lanen to understand and achieve the type of sound, color and character that an acoustic instrument should have when played through an amp.
The Natural 5 has been designed for guitarists and players of acoustic instruments. It's easy to move around and gives a sound which is incredibly faithful to the original.
Imagine a guitar that sounds the same whether you have your amp on or off. The Natural Series can also cope with keyboards and electronic drum kits because of its 50Hz to 20kHz bandwidth. How can the 5 and 6 manage this tour de force? It's simple - 90 or 140 Watts of pure RMS bi-amplified sound passing through a 1 inch neodymium dome tweeter and a 5 or 6 inch fibreglass woofer.
You also get a full set of connections (balanced inputs/outputs, 3-band EQ, phantom power supply, reverb, DSP [8 presets on the Natural 6], anti-feedback and ground lift) for your guitar, acoustic instruments, dynamic mics, condenser mics (48V) and stereo in/out devices.
Its robust design, rectangular shape, heavy duty handle and pole socket for stand mounting make it an extremely versatile, professional tool.
You can connect almost anything with the Natural amp built-in mixing console:
Electro-acoustic or electro-classic guitars
Dynamic, condenser, instrument and studio mics
External devices: PC, keyboard, synthesiser, rhythm box, electronic drums, telephone, etc.
You can also connect your Natural amp to another amp, or use it to record onto a sound card or a portable device
90 Watts RMS bi-amplifeid
Mixing table 3 inputs / 2 outputs
Anti-feedback and ground lift
Fantom power +48V
Call or click to order today!
- Woofer: 5" (125mm) fibreglass membrane
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) neodymium dome
- Frequency range: 55Hz - 20KHz
- HF Power RMS (peak): 25W (50W)
- LF Power RMS (peak): 65W (110W)
- Signal to noise ratio: 90dB
- SPL Level (max): 106dB
- Cut-off frequency: 2.6KHz
- Subsonic filter: 55Hz
- 1 XLR/Jack
- 1 Jack
- 1 stereo RCA
- 1 XLR
- 1 stereo RCA
- Inputs/Outputs impedance:
- 1.5 KΩ (balanced XLR)
- 1MΩ (unbalanced Jack)
- 22Ω (RCA)
- EQ Boost/cut range (+/- 15dB):
- High: 12KHz
- Medium: 2.5KHz
- Low: 80Hz
- DSP effects: Reverb
- Anti feedback: Yes
- Ground lift: Yes
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 11.22" x 10.6" (320 x 285 x 270 mm)
- Weight: 24.25 lb. (11 kg)
- Fuse rating: 100V/120V (3.15A); 220V/240V (1A)
- Shape: Rectangular with pole socket for stand mounting
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.