- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS Mark Tremonti Signature MT 15 15W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- #K90836 000001000 K90836000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PRS MT 15 is a commanding two-channel amp with balanced aggression and articulation. Powered by 6L6 tubes, the MT 15 has a large, bold sound, so ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get amazing tube tone built to the specs of Mark Tremonti with the craftsmanship of PRS.
The PRS MT 15 is a commanding two-channel amp with balanced aggression and articulation. Powered by 6L6 tubes, the MT 15 has a large, bold sound, so you can dig in heavy with rhythms but also get singing lead tones out of one amp. Whether recording, practicing, writing, or playing a small room, this amp has everything you need.
The MT 15’s design started with heavier players in mind, but in the end, it has a lot to offer players of all genres. Like the PRS Archon amplifier, the MT 15 features five gain stages before the Master for full, lush distortion. The gain channel gets big, chunky tone with massive, tight low end, never losing its articulate note definition or great lead tone. The clean channel is bright and chimey, good with chords and fingerstyle playing – whether with a pick or not. The clean channel also features a push/pull boost control that adds a little overdrive for old school crunch.
No matter what tone you dial in, the MT 15 stays balanced across the spectrum with a sweet, smooth tone that won’t bite your head off. Additional features include an effects loop and bias adjusters that are accessible from the back panel for ease of servicing.
Despite its 15 watts, the MT 15 sounds more like 50W, so a half-power switch that takes the MT to 7 watts is a welcome edition. Bottom line, the amount of features, the hugeness of the sound, and the raw horsepower of the circuit make the MT 15 an impressive lunchbox hero. The MT 15 is Mark Tremonti’s first signature amplifier.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 15W (tube)
- Half-power switch to 7W
- Tubes: six EC83S (preamp); two 6L6GCMS (power amp)
- Two channels
- Controls: 3-band EQ, treble boost, presence, gain
- FX loop
- Adjustable bias
- Outputs: two 8 ohm (parallel), one 16 ohm
- Dimensions: 14" x 8" x 7.25"
- Weight: 17.8 lb.
- Footswitch included
- Amp cover included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.