- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering AC-Driver Acoustic Instrument Preamp
- Write a Review
- #L21080 000000000 L21080000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tonebone AC-Driver is a compact acoustic instrument preamp designed for use on stage, with helpful features to streamline your performance and en...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get high-quality acoustic preamp tone in your live rig.
The Tonebone AC-Driver is a compact acoustic instrument preamp designed for use on stage, with helpful features to streamline your performance and ensure the best possible tone from your instrument.
Radial’s Class-A buffer circuit ensures pristine audio quality, and allows you to connect to longer cables or pedal chains without signal loss or degradation. A 1/4" amp output provides you with a way to monitor yourself onstage, as well as a balanced line to feed the PA system or a powered speaker for the audience. When you need to tune silently or switch between instruments without causing clicking or popping, simply hit the mute footswitch to silence everything but the tuner output on the AC-Driver. This makes the AC-Driver perfect for live performances, especially if you don’t have a dedicated sound engineer and need to switch instruments or tune silently on stage, or for shows where you want more control over your sound than a typical DI box might provide.
The AC-Driver also includes an adjustable low cut filer to remove excessive low frequency content, along with powerful feedback-reducing features. A 180° phase adjustment switch allows you to correct feedback build-up from hot spots on stage, while a notch filter helps target and remove specific frequencies that are causing problems. You can easily power the AC-Driver using typical 9V adapters or multi-pedal power bricks, and its 14-gauge steel chassis and military grade circuit board ensure that it will endure the most punishing touring environments.
- Studio-quality preamp and class A buffer circuit
- Mute footswitch for silent tuning or instrument changeovers
- Notch filter and 180-degree phase switch to reduce feedback onstage
- Balanced output to feed a PA or powered speaker
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.