- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Headbone VT Amp Head Switcher for Tube Amps
- Write a Review
- 153911 000000000 153911000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As part of the growing line of Tonebone foot pedals, Radial introduces the Headbone VT, a guitar amplifier head switcher that allows the player to tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2 heads are better than one!
As part of the growing line of Tonebone foot pedals, Radial introduces the Headbone VT, a guitar amplifier head switcher that allows the player to transition from, for example, a Mesa Boogie Dual-Rectifier to a Marshall JCM800 while using the same cabinet. The Headbone employs a series of photocells to assure noise-free guitar-to-head switching and a series of high cycle relays that switch between the 2 heads and the speaker. A digital programmable interrupt controller receives commands from the onboard footswitch or the Slingshot remote switching system and controls the transition between equipment to ensure proper amplifier loads are always maintained.
Amp head switcher
Employs a series of photocells for noise-free switching
High cycle relays switch between the 2 heads and the speaker
Digital programmable interrupt controller receives commands from the onboard footswitch or the Slingshot remote switching system
Controls the transition between equipment to ensure proper amp loads
Get your heads together with the Headbone. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.