- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Headlight Guitar Amp Selector Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52443 000000000 J52443000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Headlight is a unity gain guitar amp selector designed to easily integrate on a pedalboard and allow the artist to seamlessly switch between as m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easily select up to four amps right from your pedalboard.
The Headlight is a unity gain guitar amp selector designed to easily integrate on a pedalboard and allow the artist to seamlessly switch between as many as four amps using a single footswitch. The magic behind the compact design is the combination of 1/4-in. switching output jacks and an innovative sequential footswitch that advances through the connected outputs depending on how many amps are connected. You merely stomp on the footswitch to go from one output to the next. This enables the Headlight to be used with one, two, three or even four amps. High visibility LEDs provide instant output status on busy stages.
The design begins with Radial’s legendary Class-A input buffer for optimal signal transfer and minimal distortion without artefact. Drag Control load correction is used to replicate the tone and feel as if connected directly to an amplifier. The signal is then sent to the four outputs, three of which are transformer isolated to prevent hum and buzz caused by ground loops. Each output is augmented with a ground lift switch to further aid in reducing nose. To ensure all amplifiers play in phase, 180-degree polarity reverse switches may be set as needed. A mute footswitch works double duty as either a mute that turns off all the outputs except for the dedicated tuner out or as an "all-on" switch if driving multiple amps at the same time is desired.
The Headlight follows Radial’s pedigree for exceptional build quality with 14-gauge steel construction throughout. This not only protects the sensitive inner workings from outside stress, it also helps prevent noise from nearby magnetic fields from polluting the inner workings. To accommodate pedalboards, the Headlight is powered by a standard 9V supply for easy integration with a multi-pedal power brick.
The Headlight delivers the perfect balance between compact size, easy functionality and great tone.
- Four output guitar amp selector with sequential switching
- Class-A input buffer with Drag Control load correction
- Isolated outputs to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops
- Mute switch and tuner out for quiet on-stage tuning
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.