- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Loopbone Dual Effects Loop
- Write a Review
- 153912 000000000 153912000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial Loopbone Dual Effects Loop is a powerful effects loop controller for pedal boards that allows the guitar player to insert 2 separate pedal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A master control for your pedal board.
The Radial Loopbone Dual Effects Loop is a powerful effects loop controller for pedal boards that allows the guitar player to insert 2 separate pedal effects chains and remove them when not in use. This is particularly advantageous when using older effects pedals that tend to add noise and cause loading problems in the signal chain. The Radial Loopbone incorporates a superb post-effects variable-gain power booster that allows straight signal boosting or post loop-1 or loop-2 boost for soloing.
To ensure that the natural tone of the instrument is maintained, the Loopbone features Radial's unique Drag Control pickup load correction circuit that allows the guitarist to properly match the impedance load of any pedal board configuration with any guitar for optimum performance. Furthermore, there are no signal degrading op-amps or chips in the signal path, only 100% discrete components and Radial's highly acclaimed Class-A circuit for natural tone and exceptional dynamics.
Besides FX-loop switching, load matching, and signal boost, the Loopbone brings even more to your pedal board: a separate "always-on" tuner-out circuit allows on-the-fly tuning without adding noise or load to your instrument signal and, perhaps the most innovative feature of all, Slingshot. Slingshot is Radial's unique remote switching system that allows the Loopbone to simultaneously switch amplifier channels, other amp features, or even another Slingshot-equipped device.
- Master control for pedal boards
- Insert and combine 2 separate effects loops
- Built-in variable-gain power booster
- Unique Drag control pickup load correction
- Separate tuner output is always on
- SlingShot remote control output
- 100% discrete class-A circuit design
- Ultracompact design ” easy to use
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.