- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Tonebone JX-2 Pro Switchbone
- Write a Review
- Product 153908
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial Tonebone JX¢2 Pro Switchbone is an exceptional AB-Y switcher. It allows you to drive 2 guitar amplifiers at the same time without introduc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
2 amps, one guitar ” no problem!
The Radial Tonebone JX¢2 Pro Switchbone is an exceptional AB-Y switcher. It allows you to drive 2 guitar amplifiers at the same time without introducing noise, hum, or coloration and to switch between amplifiers without problems. It employs the class-A circuitry from the acclaimed Radial JD7 Injector for exceptional audio performance. The compact pedal has been optimized for maximum, yet simple, performance.
The Switchbone incorporates a simple yet extremely effective power booster with variable gain control and gain boost, mid and gain boost, and mute. The mute turns off the amp outputs while still sending signal to the tuner out.
The innovative Drag Control feature allows the user to re-introduce a load on the pickup, which fools the pickup into thinking it is connected to an amplifier.
- Exceptional AB-Y switcher
- Noiseless switching between amplifiers
- Drives 2 amplifiers with one instrument
- Class-A circuit for exceptional audio
- Unique Drag Control load correction
- Built-in Power Boost circuit with mid control
- Transformer isolated to eliminate ground loops
- 1/4" jacks for guitar in, 2 outs, and isolated tuner send