- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Tonebone Twin-City Active ABY Switcher
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620003 000000000 620003000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bones Twin-City footswitch from Radial Engineering is an active ABY switcher and buffer that enables you to connect any two amps and drive them s...Click To Read More About This Product
Natural tone and clarity of a true bypass device with out the noise.
The Bones Twin-City footswitch from Radial Engineering is an active ABY switcher and buffer that enables you to connect any two amps and drive them simultaneously without noise, loss of gain, and without degrading your natural guitar tone. This is accomplished with Radial's highly acclaimed buffering technology and the same Drag Control load correction circuitry as used in the award-winning Radial JD7 Injector. The 'set and' forget Drag Control lets you compensate for cable signal loss and introduce the perfect amount of loading to replicate the way your guitar and amp interact.
To eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops, the Twin-City is equipped with an isolation transformer on output B. This is augmented with a ground lift switch and 180 polarity reverse switch that ensures both amplifiers play in phase while noise is reduced to an absolute minimum even when using older vintage amps that are generally more prone to noise. As a buffer, the Twin-City footswitch lowers the impedance and susceptibility to noise, making it the ideal signal driver for large stages when using long cable runs.
Like all Radial products, the Bones are constructed from heavy 14 gauge steel for greater durability and added 'stay put' when kicked around on a busy stage. For even greater durability, the Twin-City footswitch employs Radial's own EIS-Electronic Impulse Switching-for outstanding performance without the challenges of mechanical switches. Bright, easy to see LEDs deliver on-stage switching cues so you know exactly where you are at all times.
As most players employ pedal boards, the Radial Twin-City features standard 'Boss style' 9V powering that will adapt to most multi-pedal power supplies. The ultra compact design with top mounted output and DC connections allow effect pedals to be placed close together for those wishing maximum pedal board density.
- Buffered ABY with Drag load correction
- Isolated output eliminates hum and buzz
- 180 polarity sets both amps in phase
- Compact to fit on any pedal board
- Standard 9 volt power supply operation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.