- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Real McCoy Custom RMC4 Picture Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H92847 000000000 H92847000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Back in July of 2001, Real McCoy Custom released their version of a blueprinted vintage Italian Picture Wah. Now, 10 years later, RMC is proud to rel...Click To Read More About This Product
A great-sounding sturdy wah built to classic Italian specs developed and built by Geoffrey Teese.
Back in July of 2001, Real McCoy Custom released their version of a blueprinted vintage Italian Picture Wah. Now, 10 years later, RMC is proud to release the latest version of the RMC4/PICTURE WAH, housed in their new extended hammertone grey shell and topped with a chrome (RoHS Compliant) rocker and black footpad.
Inside you'll find free-standing Switchcraft jacks, a heavy-duty Italian on/off switch, double-clad circuit board, a metal can Halo inductor, rugged RMC ROC-POT, taper/resonance toggle switch, and tight tolerance componentry. No mojo parts, just mojo sound.
Just like all RMC wahs, the Real McCoy Picture Wah is developed and built by Geoffrey Teese and includes licensed fuzz-friendly technology, true-bypass, easily adjustable rocker tension, and AC adapter jack, and is covered by a limited one year warranty.
- Free-standing Switchcraft jacks
- Heavy-duty Italian on/off switch
- Double-clad circuit board
- Metal can Halo inductor
- Rugged RMC ROC-POT
- Taper/resonance toggle switch
- Tight tolerance componentry
- Licensed fuzz-friendly technology
- Easily adjustable rocker tension
- AC adapter jack
No mojo parts, just mojo sound. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.