- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Revv Amplification G3 Distortion Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56452 000000000 L56452000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A lot of additional time went into making the Revv G3 distortion pedal feel right under the fingers with even saturation and nice bloom and attack – ...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the monstrous tone of the Revv Purple Channel in a tour-grade stomp.
A lot of additional time went into making the Revv G3 distortion pedal feel right under the fingers with even saturation and nice bloom and attack – not flat and sterile. Testing with different kinds of rigs – making it as versatile as possible. It can be used in studios; on fly-rig boards with cab modeling direct to front of house; in front of big, high-gain heads and used with little combos. During development, it received much positive feedback from touring artists, producers and session guys – but it still went through over a 16 revisions to get it just right, and the results speak for themselves.
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature “Purple Channel” from the Generator 120 and 100P
- Clear, sustaining, amp-like tone
- Durable, tested construction
- Used by premier metal, rock, prog, blues, fusion, country, punk and pop artists worldwide
- Optimized for analog, digital and hybrid rigs
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
Call or click to order today!
- 3 band EQ, 3 aggression modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective purple, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Top-mounted jacks
- 1-year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.