- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rockett Pedals Animal OD Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47904 000000000 K47904000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rockett Pedals Animal OD is back by popular demand. The Animal is an accurate recreation of an overdriven 1968 Plexi. The Animal OD has the grunt...Click To Read More About This Product
Unleash the Plexi beast with this versatile overdrive.
The Rockett Pedals Animal OD is back by popular demand. The Animal is an accurate recreation of an overdriven 1968 Plexi. The Animal OD has the grunt and midrange bark of the old classic rock 'n' roll amps but cleans up extremely well by backing off of your guitar’s volume control. The controls are very simple, and no matter where they are set, they give you a great overdrive sound.
Call or click to order today!
- 9 volt negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack
- 9 volt battery
- True bypass switching
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 3 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.