- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rockett Pedals Steampunk Boost/Buffer Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18923 000000000 L18923000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rockett Pedals Steampunk is highly versatile yet simple pedal is a perfect 2-in-1 buffer/booster. The buffer is perfect for fixing any impedance ...Click To Read More About This Product
Punch up your tone with this versatile boost/buffer.
The Rockett Pedals Steampunk is highly versatile yet simple pedal is a perfect 2-in-1 buffer/booster. The buffer is perfect for fixing any impedance issues created from using long cables and big boards. The buffer will allow you to save your tone and regain any high end loss that may occur. The good news, it is fully selectable. So if you don’t want it, there is an internal slide switch and an LED indicator to let you know of it is in or out of the circuit. It can also be used whether the boost is engaged or not.
The boost feature provides a clean 20+Db push to your amps and effects. Whether you need your solo to have more umph, want to drive your amp that last little bit towards total crunch or push your other overdrives into high-gain mode the Steampunk is your pedal. The side benefit to the steampunk is that it can take a perfectly clean tones and add a magical sustain and clarity.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V negative tip adaptor
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack
- True bypass switching
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.